Monday, February 07, 2005

ErnestoBurden.com

ErnestoBurden.com

This post is the result of me playing around with the functions of the Blogger system. I visited a site of a good friend to see what happens when you hit the "blog this" command. Now I know, the link simply appears in the Post section. Well, ErnestoBurden.com is a great blog, so I'll just let this stand. What I was trying to do was to figure out how to create a list of links on the side of the page. I notice that other blogs in the system have them, so I know it can be done, but I've poked around in the menus and can't figure out how. That's the computer world for you: always looking for needles hidden in plain sight -- in haystacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In order to add a link or set of links (a blogroll) in Blogger you've either got to manually code those links into your template (go to the template section of the blogger admin) or add a blogrolling (http://blogrolling.com/) script to your template.

The latter is pretty easy, pretty cool and gives you a fun little "blogroll this" link in your bookmarks toolbar that allows you to add a site to your blogroll at the click of a button.

If you need a hand putting the code for this -- or for a plain old links section -- into the code, let me know. I am, as always, at your service.

Nice blog, by the way. And thanks for the link!

Ernesto